Raise Awareness and Take Action!
Important Resources to Raise Awareness About HHT
More Than a Nosebleed (Video)
Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia (HHT) is a genetic condition affecting up to 1.4 million people worldwide. HHT is treatable, but no cure is yet available. Watch this video to learn about HHT and what you can do to help.
June is HHT Awareness Month
Every June we celebrate HHT awareness and make great strides in getting the word out about HHT to the public.
Our global community joins together to share stories, facts and hope.
This June, we asked everyone to join us in taking steps to make great strides for HHT patients and families.
Others Ways Everyone Participated in HHT Awareness Month
- Shared our daily HHT facts! Check our Facebook and Twitter every day for a new fact to share with your own networks.
- Spread HHT awareness on Facebook! Change your profile picture and become a Facebook fundraiser to help us raise both awareness and funds for our HHT community.
- Educated the medical community about HHT! Download our Quick Facts about HHT as a resource to share with your physicians, nurses, dentists and other medical professionals.
- Talked about living with HHT by sharing your story!
- Joined our 50 State Challenge!
Who Took Steps on Global HHT Awareness Day: 06.23.18
#TakeStepstoCureHHT Around the Web
Together, we will take steps to cure HHT.
Together, we will make great strides in making HHT visible.
WAYS TO RAISE AWARENESS
Our HHT community may be small, but we are mighty. There are a number of HHT events with a focus on raising awareness, educating the public and empowering all to act on behalf of this disease.
Here are a few different events to get involved in:
- HHT Walks and Family Days
- HHT Fundraising Events
- HHT Baseball Days
- Blood Drives for HHT
- HHT Patient Conferences
Want to learn more? Check out our upcoming events page.
Share your story with your family, your friends, your neighbors, your office, your school and your local news. When you share your story, you are joining thousands of others across the world to spread awareness about HHT.
Check out how to Share Your Story to learn more and to get started.
Did you know that $1 donated to Cure HHT means $.93 goes towards HHT research, education programs and treatment options?
Did you know that the majority of funding for Cure HHT comes from individuals?
That is why we need YOU to join us in raising money for a cure.
And when you fundraise for HHT, you are raising awareness about the disease.
Join us and Fundraise for a Cure!
The more you talk about HHT, the more patients, doctors and scientists learn about HHT.
Spreading awareness leads to finding HHT in others, treating those who have it and ultimately,
securing a cure for all HHT patients across the world.