Bridging the Gap Between Industry and Treatment
Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia (HHT), also known as Osler-Weber-Rendu Syndrome, is a genetic blood vessel disorder that affects approximately 1.4 million worldwide and yet remains largely undiagnosed. The familial and societal impact of HHT on a national and global scale is immeasurable.
The success of the Cure HHT scientific and medical education programs, along with our awareness activities, would not be possible without the financial support of the HHT community and our sponsors.
We invite you to join our list of supporters by reviewing the Cure HHT Partnership Opportunities including HHT Academy Patient & Physician Conferences, International Scientific Conferences, awareness activities, and the Cure HHT website. Questions may be directed to Phyllis Loveland at 410-357-9932 or [email protected].
HHT Academy: Patient & Physician Conferences
Cure HHT hosts 1-3 conferences in North America each year to educate patients and physicians in geographic areas that are underserved by the medical community, but also have HHT Centers of Excellence in neighboring states. In the event that in-person conferences are not feasible, virtual options may be offered as an alternative. Our next conference will be held April 5-7, 2023, in King of Prussia, PA.
HHT Academy Patient & Physician conferences are a perfect opportunity to share information with patients and physicians.
- Increase your social media followers; broadcast a proud partnership with Cure HHT
- Showcase your products and services by distributing samples or promotional materials
- Promote presentations and activities specific to your niche of the HHT medical community
International Scientific Conference
Connect with researchers unraveling the mysteries of HHT mechanisms of disease and discovering potential therapies for patients around the world. The 15th HHT International Scientific Conference will take place in Mandelieu-la-Napoule, France from October 15-19, 2024.
Get more exposure to the HHT community by becoming a sponsor, exhibitor or advertiser.
- Directly reach global opinion leaders.
- Increase your visibility and build brand awareness through electronic exposure to 8,000. healthcare professionals, researchers, and patients worldwide.
- Integrated meeting and exhibit space to facilitate greater networking and relationship building with the HHT community.
- Partner with the only not-for-profit organization in the world committed to serving those with HHT and bringing together international thought leaders working collaboratively to find a cure for HHT.
Walk & Family Days
Through HHT Walks and Family Days, as well as our annual global walk for a cure Strides for Strength, Cure HHT is able to spread awareness and knowledge about HHT to others. Additionally, this community event helps those who are unsure about their diagnosis learn more by meeting HHT medical professionals, and build connections with other members of the HHT community. These special days create and strengthen a community so that no one person feels alone with this diagnosis.
Your support and tax-deductible donation allow us to pursue the most innovative research to improve new treatments, raise public awareness about HHT to increase early diagnosis to ensure life-saving treatment, and provide support to patients, families, and healthcare providers.