Our mission is to find a cure for HHT while saving the lives and improving the well-being of individuals and families affected by HHT.
To achieve this mission, Cure HHT will:
- Fund research to find better treatments and a cure.
- Educate families and physicians about HHT so that awareness of crucial diagnosis and available treatments prevents needless disability and death.
- Provide linkages between people affected by HHT.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary HHT Treatment Centers worldwide while advocating for patient access to these Centers.
- Advocate for and support those with HHT while increasing public, private, and governmental awareness of the disorder.
- Engage the scientific and medical community so that talented individuals dedicate efforts toward advances in HHT screening, diagnosis, treatment, and research.