Did you know that people living with HHT are at risk of developing Pulmonary Hypertension (PH)? Cure HHT has partnered with the Pulmonary Hypertension Association (PHA) to raise awareness about the connection of these two diseases. To learn more about how HHT and PH are connected, check out our HHT and PH resources in the Cure HHT Library.
Here’s an excerpt from the PHA website:
Pulmonary Hypertension Association (PHA) launched its annual awareness campaign, Pulmonary Hypertension Awareness Month, to increase knowledge of pulmonary hypertension (PH) among the general public, people at risk for PH and those who unknowingly live with it, health care providers, the media and elected officials. PHA and its members and followers are making an impact across the U.S. in raising awareness.
Visit PHA at www.phassociation.org/TheRightHeart to find all of the Pulmonary Hypertension Awareness Month materials that you can use and share, including:
- Social media profile frames and cover photos
- Sample social media posts
- A customizable press release
- The Right Heart blog and a new Share Your Story form
- Three downloadable fliers about PH and PHA you can print or email
- A customizable proclamation for local elected officials
- An easy way to create an online fundraiser for awareness month
- Sample emails to send your legislators on National PH Day of Action
- Free wallet cards with PH facts to order online
- An email footer you can add below your signature
How are you helping to raise awareness? Share your success stories with us by emailing us at [email protected] or posting on one of PHA’s social media accounts: Facebook (www.facebook.com/PulmonaryHypertensionAssociation), Instagram (@PHAssociation), or Twitter (@PHAssociation).