14th HHT Scientific Conference: Abstract Submission Deadline Extended!
The HHT International Scientific Conference is hosted and sponsored by Cure HHT. The Conference Organizing Committee invites authors to submit abstracts to be considered for inclusion in the 14th HHT International Scientific Conference for either oral or poster presentations. The abstract submission deadline has been extended to June 15, 2022.
While Cure HHT will continue to assess the ongoing worldwide pandemic, this year’s conference is currently planned to be an in-person meeting in Estoril, Cascais, Portugal at Hotel Cascais Miragem Health & Spa from Sept. 29 – Oct. 2, 2022. Registration will open on (or around) June 15, 2022. Individuals presenting oral or poster presentations are required to attend the meeting in-person. We look forward to seeing you there!
**ABSTRACT SUBMISSION HAS CLOSED**
Questions? Contact Nicole Schaefer at [email protected] or +1 (410) 357-9932 (USA)
A Few of Our Outstanding Speakers
Capt. Robyn Bent (RN, MS)
Director, Patient Focused Drug Development Programs, Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER), FDA
Chief Executive Officer, VADERIS Therapeutics AG
Dr. David Liu (PhD)
Director, Merkin Institute of Transformative Technologies in Healthcare, Harvard University
Cure HHT Young Scholar Travel Awards
Cure HHT will be granting Young Scholar Travel Awards for abstract oral presenters to attend the 14th HHT International Scientific Conference. Awardees are selected based upon their abstract score and award recipients will be announced by July 15th, 2022. Award recipients will receive $1,000.00 (US) upon arrival at the conference to apply toward their registration, travel, and hotel costs.
• Residents, Postdoctoral/Clinical Fellows, PhD Candidates or Early Stage Investigator (defined as investigators who are within 3 years of completing their terminal research degree or within 3 years of completing their medical residency/sub-specialty fellowship at the time of abstract submission) are eligible to apply for a Cure HHT Travel Award.
• Applicant must submit an abstract to the 14th HHT International Scientific Conference (deadline is June 15, 2022).
• Applicant must submit a Travel Award Application by June 30, 2022. Travel award application includes uploading a Mentor Letter of Support and your submitted abstract.
• The Award Recipients will be chosen by the Chairs of the 14th HHT International Scientific Conference and notified by July 15, 2022.
• Applicant must be registered for the conference by July 31, 2022.