Cure HHT currently partners with over 40 HHT Treatment Centers of Excellence worldwide. Although Cure HHT and the HHT Treatment Centers of Excellence are completely separate entities, we have established a collaborative relationship that encourages advancements in the diagnosis, treatment and management of HHT that benefits all individuals affected by this disorder.
Currently, Cure HHT is NOT ACCEPTING applications to become a North American HHT Center of Excellence. We are in the process of reviewing and revising our Center Guidelines in order to optimize care of HHT patients. This process will likely not be complete until early 2017. In the meantime, if your institution has a team of doctors currently treating HHT, we would recommend that you join our Physician Directory so that HHT patients in your area know that your team exists. If you have any questions, please email [email protected] or call 410-357-9932 x101.
HHT Center of Excellence Application - NOT being accepted at this time
HHT Center Guidelines (previous guidelines; currently under revision)
- The prospective Center submits an application to the HHT Foundation along with a $150 non-refundable application fee.
- The application is reviewed by the HHT Center Committee.
- The HHT Center Committee makes a site visit. A fee of $1,000 will be charged to partially defer costs of travel to the site.
- The HHT Center Committee evaluates the prospective Center and forwards its recommendation to the HHT Foundation Board of Directors.
- The HHT Foundation Board of Directors will vote on the HHT Center Committee’s recommendation.
- New HHT Treatment Center of Excellence is added to the HHT Foundation website.
All applications and supporting documentation should be mailed to:
Cure HHT - P.O. Box 329 Monkton, MD 21111
Questions - If you would like to learn more about becoming an HHT Treatment Center of Excellence, please contact Cure HHT at 410-357-9932.