Creating Your Own HHT Video
Cure HHT is on the lookout for online video content that highlights HHT topics, stories and events.
We’re open to personal videos filmed using a phone or computer as well as more complex video pieces from those multimedia experts out there.
Content is accepted on a rolling basis and will be used to further the Cure HHT mission through social media, email blasts and other outreach.
Email final videos to Communications Associate Lauren Linhard at [email protected].
- Videos should not be longer that 1.5 minutes in length
- Videos should be submitted in non-compressed MOV, FLV, WMV, or MP4 formats (most smartphones automatically use one of these file types).
- All videos must be submitted with a consent of use form.
Your video should answer the following questions as it applies to your story.
- What is your name and city/state of residence?
- How has HHT affected your life or the lives of those you know?
- What motivates you to continue the fight against HHT?
- What do you hope people take away from your message?
- Videos should end by stating “Get involved at curehht.org.”