We are pleased to invite you to join us this July 18th-20th for the 17th National Patient and Family Conference in sunny Santa Clara, CA.
Online Registration is Now Open!
Register by June 23, 2014 and take advantage of early bird prices and save $$! Save even more by booking your hotel room by July 2, 2014.
There is Something for Everyone!
Enjoy meeting with many leaders in the HHT field, developing a network of individuals and other families affected by HHT and to enjoy education in a fun and social environment. View the Conference Brochure.
Adult Program Highlights Include:
- NEW THIS YEAR! CME Credits for Medical Professionals
- Two New Adult Program Tracks:
- Family Planning and Pediatrics
- Advanced Stages of HHT
- Two Days of Q&A Sessions with HHT Experts on Insurance, Brain AVMs, Family Planning, Outcomes and Treatments and Much More!
Three Expert Symposiums on HHT:
- Nosebleed Management
- New! Insurance
- New! HHT Research Around the World in 60 Minutes
Youth Interactive Program
Children have the opportunity to interact in an age-appropriate forum and discussions with HHT specialists, create crucial bonds with other children affected by HHT and perhaps the most vital lesson they will learn is that they are not alone!
Youth Program Highlights Include:
- Let’s Talk About HHT
- Life After High School (ages 14-16)
- Sharing Your Story (ages 6-13)
- Saturday Afternoon Field Trip to Tech Museum!
- and Much More!
VISIT our website to read more about this year's national patient and family conference.